1. Centrum Ratownictwa online store, accessible through www.centrumratownictwa.com, is run by Centrum Ratownictwa Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Wrocław, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna, VI Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000405373, NIP 897-178-01-57, REGON 021784554.
2. These regulations are addressed to Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and specify the rules for using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with a Customer at a distance via the Store.
1. Consumer - a natural person who take a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
2. Seller - Centrum Ratownictwa Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Wrocław, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000405373, NIP 897-178-01-57, REGON 021784554
3. Customer - every entity who make purchases through the Store.
4. Trader - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit which is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, carrying out on its own behalf a business activity that uses the Store.
5. Store - an online store running by the Seller at the Internet address www.centrumratownictwa.com
6. Distance contract - a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
7. Statute - these Statutes of the Store.
8. Order - Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Course Registration Form and aiming directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement with the Seller.
9. Account - customer account in the Customer's Shop Area. It collects data provided by the Customer and information about Orders placed by him in the Store.
10. Order form - an interactive registration form for the course available in the Store that allows you to place an Order and specify the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of payment.
11. Product - the service available in the Store that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
12. Sales Agreement - a Product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sale Agreement also means - applying to the product characteristics - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
1. Seller's address: Długa 16B / 93, 53-658 Wrocław
2. Seller's e-mail address: email@example.com
3. Seller's phone number: +48 515 298 555
4. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone number provided in this paragraph.
5. The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller on business days from 9-17.
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you need:
a. end device with access to the Internet and a web browser
b. active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. cookies enabled,
d. FlashPlayer installed.
1. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
2. Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an account..
3. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment are possible by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be carried out.
4. The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and including VAT (are gross prices).
1. An account in the Store is created by placing the first order.
2. Creating an Account is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is created by entering the login and password established during registration
4. The Customer may delete the Account in any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, by sending a relevant request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or by writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
To submit your order you should:
1. select the Product being the subject of the Order,
2. complete the application form, and then click "Sign up."
3. click "I order and pay" / "I'll pay later".
4. if you choose an option "I order and pay" , one of the available payment methods should be selected and, depending on the method of payment, the order should be paid within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
5. if the "I pay later" option is selected, payment should be made on the basis of the generated proforma, within a specified period.
1. The customer can use the following payment methods:
a) Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account
b) Electronic payments
c) Payment by credit card
d) hire purchase
2. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods you can found on the Store's website.
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed the Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. The seller sends the customer an appropriate e-mail. It contains confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending by the Seller an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's statement of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Agreement sales. As soon as the Customer receives the above e-mail, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. If selected by the Customer:
a. payment by bank transfer - the Customer is obliged to make the payment within the period specified on the invoice for the Order
b. electronic payments or payments by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment immediatelyotherwise the order will be canceled.
1. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving any reason but not later than 14 days before the date of Order completion, which means the day the course begins.
2. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller an electronic statement of withdrawal from the Agreement.
3. When the Consumer send a statement electronically, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Agreement to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer.
4. Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a. In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Contract, the Contract is considered null and void.
b. In the event of withdrawal from the Contract, the Seller shall immediately return to the Consumer, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Contract, all payments made by him.
c. The seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the consumer in the original transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to another solution that will not involve any costs for him.
5. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Contract:
a.which was concluded less than 14 days before the date of Order completion, which marks the day the course begins,
b. for the supply of digital content that is not saved on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the Consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after being informed by the Seller on the loss of the right to withdraw from the Agreement.
1. The administrator of personal data of Customers collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
3. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or a payment card, the Administrator provides the Customer's personal data collected to the selected entity operating the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is optional however failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this agreement.
1. Agreements concluded through the Online Store are in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, i.e. changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters which are not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, Personal Data Protection Act.